Renterís Name- Dates to Be Rented- to-
Rental Unit 46 Pender St. OIB
RENTAL CONTRACT-RULES AND REGULATIONS, THIS WILL BE A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACTION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENACY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS.YOUR SIGNITURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
1. Check in time is after 2:00pm on the first day according to your reservation. You may go straight to the house when you arrive. You do not need to go by any office. If you anticipate arriving after 8:00 pm, please let the owner know your ETA by email or phone call.
2. Pillows, bedspreads, and some light blankets are provided. Linens and towels are not included but can be provided for an extra charge. Paper products, cleaning supplies, and toiletries are NOT provided. Toilet paper (1 roll) will be in each bathroom.
3. During your stay, report any problems to phone 704 825 7339 or 704 728 0396. Problems will be attended to promptly. IF YOU FIND PROBLEMS OR DAMAGE UPON ARRIVAL report it immediately otherwise you may be held responsible.
4. NO PETS OF ANY KIND are allowed on the property. If a pet is discovered on the property (even your cute little dog who is potty and kennel trained) OCCUPANCY WILL BR TERMINATED WITH NO REFUNDS. The owner and neighbors are local and therefore are aware of activity at the house. There are local vets who board. Call if you need info.
5. NO SMOKING on this property. Again results will be occupancy terminated and no refunds. Neighbors will report. If evidence of smoking is found or odor from smoking is evident your deposit will be used to have the house treated.
6. NO IRRESSPONSIBLE HOUSE PARTIES. Should a loud/wild house party occur occupancy will be terminated with no refund. Police will be knocking if neighbors complain. The police also notify owners. OIB is a family beach with strict noise curfews. If you experience a noise problem, you may call the police at 919 579 4221. Not 911.
7. Each renter is responsible for clearing the rental property before leaving. A check list will be posted in the kitchen area. WHEN YOU LEAVE: (1) generally tidy up and make sure everything is in order and where you found it (PLEASE DO NOT REARRANGE FURNITURE WHILE IN THE HOUSE). (2)Clean out refrigerator. (3) Run the dishwasher. (4) Empty trash and take bin to road. (5)Lock windows and doors. (6) Place keys back where they were when you came. (7) Strip linens and place in laundry room. It is your responsibility to report any damage prior to leaving. Renter is responsible for any damage incurred during occupancy. We will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss of valuables.
8. Renterís security deposit will be refunded by check within 30 days if the property is left in satisfactory condition.
9. Check out time is 10:00am SHARP. Cleaners will arrive at 10:15AM. No one should be in the house or on the property after 10; 00AM.
10. Reservations can be made anytime and will be honored, provided a signed contract and payment is received as agreed and deposited. A $35 fee will be charged for nonsufficient funds checks.
11. There is a land line phone in the house for non-long distance calls. Cost of call plus $35 fee will be charged for phone calls charged to house phone.
12. Rental deposits will be refunded upon cancellation less 15% when/if the property is rerented.
13. There will be no refunds for inclement weather, accept mandatory evacuations. A prorated refund will be made for evacuations.
14. Any and all interest earned or accrued on deposits and advance payment will be for the owner not the renter.
15. If you use any of the recreational/sporting equipment, you will be responsible for any loss or damage. Please treat our belongings with care.
16. Rental charges are based in part on the number in a party. No more than 13 people should ever stay in the house. Violation will result in occupancy terminated with no refunds.
17. If for any reason we are unable to rent the property to you (for example hurricane damage) we shall refund your money in full.
18. UNLIKE LOCAL REALITORS we do not charge reservation fees.
19. CONFERMATION OF DEPOSIT. We will not send you a rental agreement. You should print this document, sigh and date each page as conformation of your agreement. Mail it with a check for 50% of the total including rent, tax, and security deposit of $600. Please send a self- addressed, stamped envelope with your check. If for any reason the property has already been rented to another party when we receive your check we promptly return your check in the provided envelope. Otherwise it will be used to return your deposit.
20. BALANCE OF PAYMENT The balance of rent, security deposit, taxes, and any other payments that might be due must be received 30 DAYS before the rental starts. NO REMENDERS WILL BE SENT.
21. INSPECTION OF PROPERTY The property will be inspected upon your departure. If damage has occurred to the property, please report it at the time it occurred so we can try to repair it before the next renters arrive.
22. KEYS Keys are at the rental house. We will email you about how to access them when we receive your final payment.
23. LOCKOUTS If you lock yourself out please call 704 825 7339 and we will get you back in as soon as possible. A $50 fee will charged to bring you a new key.
24. MAINTINANCE AND REPAIRS We will do our best to keep everything in good repair. When getting in the house if you find anything that is not in good working order please notify us as soon as possible.
25. There will be no refund/rebate for malfunctions in or breakdown of appliances, air-conditioning, or TVís.
26. Locked cabinets and closets are the owners and not to be entered.
27. OCCUPANCY The maximum number of people allowed is 13, and no more than 2 adults per bedroom. City ordinance does not allow additional guests to sleep in vehicles or trailers parked on property or in boats.
28. Please list number of persons in group who are NOT family and NOT over 25 years of age_______. Except as just listed, renter certifies by signing this contract that all members of the group are either part of a family group or group of responsible adults over age25.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION. If there is any contradiction between this document and the web site this document takes precedent.
46 PENDER ST., Ocean Isle Beach, N C
(Half total charges are due to reserve property)
Please mail signed contract and check to: Annie Enterprises, 7026 Lakeside point Dr, Belmont, NC 28012 to bind contract. We are glad we are able to rent our home to you and trust that you will treat it with respect. If you have questions or need clarification please call 704 825 7339.
RENTER SIGNATURE- DATE-
PRINT SIGNATURE- MAILING ADDRESS-
EMAIL- PHONE-(H and C):
STREET GOLF CART AGREEMENT FOR 46 PENDER ST
List of all driversí names and signatures
All drivers must be 21 years of age or older and staying at 46 Pender st, and have a valid driverís license. The vehicle is a converted golf cart such that it complies with NC laws for street vehicles. It is tagged and licensed. By signing each person agrees to obey state laws, and not leave the island or drive on the beach with the vehicle. The lessee will assume full responsibility for anyone injured while riding the vehicle or hitting anyone with the vehicle. The owner will be notified of any accidents. The owner or his insurance company takes no responsibility for accidents or injuries. The lessee agrees to indemnify and hold owner harmless against any loss, damage, or liability including attorneyís fees arising out of negligent or reckless operation of his family members or guests. The lessee will be responsible for repairs of damage to vehicle. By signing below the lessee agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement and that they are binding on the lessee.
KAYAK AGREEMENT 46 PENDER ST
2 Kayaks and paddles
The kayaks are not for surf, only canals. No one under 90 pounds can use the kayaks unless they are with an adult. Any passenger under the age of 16 must have adult supervision. Life vests are required (2 adult and 2 youth provided) and shoes are recommended (if you flip there are sharp oyster shells).
Kayaks are not to be left on water or docks at night. Keep up with paddles.
Owner is not responsible for any accident or injury.
At the end of your stay, please rinse and place in garage.
CONTACT US: Text or email to: email@example.com- attn: Marc (if you include the the property id and your group info-type,#,#adults,#adults-u25,#teens,#children on your initial inquiry, this will speed things greatly and help us better reply).