Renterís Name- Dates to Be Rented- From___________ To-____________
Rental Unit 37 Moore St. OIB
RENTAL CONTRACT-RULES AND REGULATIONS, THIS WILL BE A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACTION RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENACY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS.YOUR SIGNITURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
1. Check in time is after 4:30pm on the first day according to your reservation. You may go straight to the house when you arrive. You do not need to go by any office. If you anticipate arriving after 8:00 pm, please let the owner know your ETA by text or email.
2. Pillows, bedspreads, and some light blankets are provided. Linens and towels are not included but can be provided for an extra charge. Paper products, cleaning supplies, and toiletries are NOT provided. Toilet paper (1 roll) will be in each bathroom.
3. During your stay, report any problems to us by text or phone call. If you do not receive a reply within the hour you can call or text our local emergency service person. Problems will be attended to promptly. IF YOU FIND PROBLEMS OR DAMAGE UPON ARRIVAL report it immediately otherwise you may be held responsible. All contact phone numbers are posted in the house in the kitchen and in the upper level Master Bedroom.
4. NO PETS OF ANY KIND AND NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY, AT ALL. If a pet is discovered on the property (even your cute little dog who is potty and kennel trained) OCCUPANCY WILL BR TERMINATED WITH NO REFUNDS. This includes visiting guests. If evidence of smoking is found or odor from smoking is evident your deposit will be used to have the house treated, at renters expense.
5. NEVER MORE THAN 5 CARS ON THE PREMISES. AMPLE PARKING IN OUR DRIVEWAY FOR CARS. YOU MAY USE OUR SIDE YARD TO PARK A BOAT TRAILER. NO STREET PARKING.
6. NO HOUSE PARTIES. Should a loud/wild house party occur occupancy will be terminated with no refund. Police will be knocking if neighbors complain. The police also notify owners. OIB is a family beach with strict noise curfews. If you experience a noise problem, you may call the police at 919 579 4221. Not 911. A family gathering where the number of people is not over the house capacity is not a house party.
7. Each renter is responsible for clearing the rental property before leaving. A check list will be posted in the kitchen area. WHEN YOU LEAVE: (1) generally tidy up and make sure everything is in order and where you found it (PLEASE DO NOT REARRANGE FURNITURE WHILE IN THE HOUSE). (2)Clean out refrigerator. (3) Run the dishwasher. (4) Empty trash and take bin to road. (5)Lock windows and doors. (6) Place keys back where they were when you came. It is your responsibility to report any damage prior to leaving. Renter is responsible for any damage incurred during occupancy. We will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries, or loss of valuables. THE CLEANING SERVICE IS A SANITARY SERVICE. NO TRASH ON THE FLOORS OR MESSY AREAS OR NASTY COUNTERS. YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING SHOWERS OR MAKING MIRRORS SPOTLESS. GAMES, BOOKS, VIDEOS, AND OTHER THINGS WE HAVE FOR YOUR USE AND CONVENIENCE SHOULD BE NEATLY REPLACED. IF THE CLEANING SERVICE HAS TO SPEND A COUPLE EXTRA HOURS TO TIDY THE HOUSE AS WELL AS CLEAN, THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE.
8. Renterís security deposit will be refunded by check within 30 days if the property is left in satisfactory condition.
9. Check out time is 10:30am SHARP. Cleaners will arrive at 10:40AM. No one should be in the house or on the property after 10:30AM.
10. A $35 fee will be charged for nonsufficient funds checks.
11. There is no house phone. Our guests use cell phones.
12. Rental deposits will be refunded upon cancellation less 15% when/if the property is re-rented.
13. There will be no refunds for inclement weather, accept mandatory evacuations. A prorated refund will be made for evacuations.
14. Any and all interest earned or accrued on deposits and advance payment will be for the owner not the renter.
15. If you use any of the recreational/sporting equipment, you will be responsible for any loss or damage. Please treat our belongings with care. Normal wear and tear is expected.
16. Rental charges are based in part on the number in a party. No more than 15 people should ever stay in the house. Violation will result in occupancy terminated with no refunds.
17. If for any reason we are unable to rent the property to you (for example hurricane damage) we shall refund your money in full.
18. UNLIKE LOCAL REALTORS we do not charge reservation fees.
19. CONFiRMATION OF DEPOSIT. We will not send you a rental agreement. You should print this document, sigh and date each page as confirmation of your agreement. Mail it with a check for 50% of the total including rent and tax. Final payment will be the 50% balance plus the$600 refundable security deposit. Please send a self- addressed, stamped envelope with your check. If for any reason the property has already been rented to another party when we receive your check we promptly return your check in the provided envelope. Otherwise it will be used to return your deposit.
20. BALANCE OF PAYMENT The balance of rent, security deposit, taxes, and any other payments that might be due must be received 30 DAYS before the rental starts. NO REMENDERS WILL BE SENT.
21. INSPECTION OF PROPERTY The property will be inspected upon your departure. If damage has occurred to the property, please report it at the time it occurred so we can try to repair it before the next renters arrive.
22. KEYS Keys are at the rental house. We will email you about how to access them when we receive your final payment.
23. LOCKOUTS If you lock yourself out please call or text us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. A $50 fee will charged to get you in the house. Additional charges may apply for lost keys.
24. MAINTINANCE AND REPAIRS We will do our best to keep everything in good repair. When getting in the house if you find anything that is not in good working order please notify us as soon as possible.
25. There will be no refund/rebate for malfunctions in or breakdown of appliances, air-conditioning, or TVís.
26. Locked cabinets and closets are the owners and not to be entered.
27. Propane Grill: Propane Gas for Grill is not included. We keep at least 2 and usually 3 tanks on site. These will need to be periodically refilled by exchanging at a nearby retail outlet, at renters expense. We do try and keep propane on site, but do not promise there will be an ample supply. If there is only 1 tank operational when you arrive, and you use the grill at all, you should refill one of the spares and let us know.
28. OCCUPANCY The maximum number of people allowed is 15. City ordinance does not allow additional guests to sleep in vehicles or trailers parked on property or in boats. If your group is different than is listed below, or there are more than 5 vehicles at the property, you may be evicted without refund of security deposit.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION. If there is any contradiction between this document and the web site this document takes precedent.
37 MOORE ST., Ocean Isle Beach, N C- PLEASE COMPLETE FULLY BELOW AND INITIAL
(1) Half "Base Rent Including Cleaning" is due to reserve property, unless reserved in prior year. If reserved in prior year, $300 due with contract and balance of "Half House Base Rent" due by Jan 5. In all circumstances 100% of all house rent and security deposit is due 30 days prior to the first date of the rental period.
CLEANING FEE IS A PART OF HOUSE RENT. POOL HEAT IS OPTIONAL AND YOU CAN PUT "DECIDE LATER" IF UNSURE. POOL HEAT IS A PART OF THE RENT IF CHOSEN. POOL IS HEATED TO 89 DEGREES IF TURNED ON. MIN DAYS/NIGHTS FOR POOL HEAT IS 3. IF YOU ARE USING A NIGHTLY RATE FROM QUOTE/CHART, THE CLEANING FEE OF $200 IS TO BE ADDED TO CALCULATE "BASE RENT INCLUDING CLEANING". IF YOU ARE USING A WEEKLY RATE, THE CLEANING FEE OF $200 IS INCLUDED IN THE QUOTE/CHART.
Please email (or text photo to my cell) signed contract to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail check to: Marc Weibel, 3496 Milford Ct., Concord, NC 28027. Upon receipt AND our deposit of the payment, your contract is bound. We are glad we are able to rent our home to you and trust that you will treat it with respect. If you have questions or need clarification please email us or text at email@example.com. You can phone us, anytime, as well.
RENTER SIGNATURE- DATE-
PRINT SIGNATURE- MAILING ADDRESS-
EMAIL- PHONE-(H and C):
STREET CAR ("GOLF CART") AGREEMENT FOR 37 MOORE ST
List of all driversí names and signatures (LIMIT OF 3 DRIVERS).
Each Driver also assumes all responsibilities assigned to the Lessee as set
forth below. Include insurance company, policy number, state of driver's license and
Driver's license number:
(LIMIT OF 3 DRIVERS). Each Driver also assumes all responsibilities assigned to the Lessee as set forth below. Include insurance company, policy number, state of driver's license and Driver's license number:
Driver Name (on DLicense) DLicense State and # Insurance Company and Policy Number Driver Signature
All drivers must be 25 years of age or older and staying at 37 Moore St, and have a valid driverís license, with valid, in force, auto insurance. The vehicle is a converted golf cart such that it complies with NC laws for street vehicles. It is tagged and licensed. By signing each person agrees to obey state laws, and not leave the island or drive on the beach with the vehicle. The lessee will assume full responsibility for anyone injured while riding the vehicle or hitting anyone with the vehicle. The owner will be notified of any accidents. The owner or his insurance company takes no responsibility for accidents or injuries. The lessee agrees to indemnify and hold owner harmless against any loss, damage, or liability including attorneyís fees arising out of negligent or reckless operation of his family members or guests. The lessee will be responsible for repairs of damage to vehicle. By signing below the lessee agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement and that they are binding on the lessee, THAT THE LESSEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STREET CAR, AND CERTIFIES THAT THERE WILL BE NO OTHER DRIVERS OTHER THAN THOSE WHO HAVE SIGNED ABOVE AND PROVIDED THEIR INSURANCE INFORMATION.
Signed Lessee: Date
KAYAK AGREEMENT 37 MOORE ST
1 Tandem Kayak, 1 Single Kayak and paddles
The kayaks are not for surf, only canals. No one under 90 pounds can use the
kayaks unless they are with an adult. Any passenger under the age of 16 must
have adult supervision. Life vests are required and shoes are recommended (if you flip there are sharp oyster
shells). A proper fitting life jacket is required when on the
Kayak, at all times. We have adult life jackets available, but if you
plan on allowing a smaller person on a kayak, you are responsible for
providing them a proper fitting approved life jacket. NON-SWIMMERS ARE
NOT ALLOWED ON KAYAKS. PERSONS NOT STAYING AT 37 MOORE ARE NOT ALLOWED
A proper fitting life jacket is required when on the Kayak, at all times. We have adult life jackets available, but if you plan on allowing a smaller person on a kayak, you are responsible for providing them a proper fitting approved life jacket. NON-SWIMMERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON KAYAKS. PERSONS NOT STAYING AT 37 MOORE ARE NOT ALLOWED ON KAYAKS.
Kayak is not to be left on water or docks at night. Keep up with paddles.
Do not drag kayak up and down dock ramp. Please lift by the straps.
Do not drag kayak up and down dock ramp. Please lift by the straps.Owner is not responsible for any accident or injury.
Kayak Lessee is solely and totally responsible for safe use of
the kayaks in accordance with the rules set forth above and is solely
responsible for making sure all kayak users are aware and follow the Kayak
rules set forth herein.
Kayak Lessee is solely and totally responsible for safe use of the kayaks in accordance with the rules set forth above and is solely responsible for making sure all kayak users are aware and follow the Kayak rules set forth herein.
Kayak Lessee Signature
CONTACT US: Text or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org- attn: Marc (if you include the the property id and your group info-type,#,#adults,#adults-u25,#teens,#children on your initial inquiry, this will speed things greatly and help us better reply).